Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Safe for yesterday

Seriously I dont know why am so sleepy nowadays and i sleep early at night.
If this doesn't happen, then normally i will head off to bed at 12-2am. T____T"

Let me tell you what happen yesterday.

Dane accompanied me to my cousin's place located @ Salisbury. I think it actually will take roughly about half an hour to reach her house, but because we NEVER been that far, so... we end up driving on the way to Port Augusta. And i was looking at him, he was looking at me:

me: Is this the right way?
Dane: Dont think so! Who wanna stay that far from city.
me: U-turn la...
Both of us were like, =.='''

I went off from my house before 4pm. Drive+searching+looking at the map+go here n there= almost 2 hours gone!!! So have to ring up uncle to catch us up. So tiring driving around plus i dont even know the way. Government should put more road signs for people like me. Reach home at 8.30pm. =.=''' Went all the way up just to check my car. haizzz...

No comments: