Friday, February 6, 2009

Michael Phelps 'caught with cannabis pipe'


-
-
-

Is this an eight-time Olympic gold medalist Michael Phelps should do? Will this spoil his image for the next 2012 Olympic Games in London?

This superstar appeared in the British newspaper showed him smoking marijuana.
The story begins like this:
Phelps partied for two days with students in November at the University Of South Carolina in Columbia, with one witness telling News of the World "he was out of control".

Phelps said: "I engaged in behavior which was regrettable and demonstrated bad judgment. I'm 23 years old and despite the successes I've had in the pool, I acted in a youthful and inappropriate way, not in a manner people have come to expect from me. For this, I am sorry. I promise my fans and the public it will not happen again."
Police will charge him for such behavior.

No comments: