Monday, March 9, 2009

Outing

It's time for me to update my blog. I have been working this week, hanging out with buddies and tidying up my room & get prepare to get out of Australia. My room is in a holy mess now. (Don't wanna mention about it yet)

Have a great outing with my dear > Jee today. =) We had an awesome day. We went to have steak in the afternoon (by bus this time), then Rundle Mall for window shopping. Sorry mum, I haven't get you the Glocosamine & Chondroitin yet. I haven't found the best one yet. But don't worry, count on me.

Guess what I see at Rundle Mall? It's like a big & huge giant when you walk behind it.
-
-
-



Lol... is this going to be a new generation robot? Well, acutally it was controled by somebody with a remote control, it can talks and laugh. I wasn't dare to touch & go even more closser to it. =x


I enjoy every single moment with you.
I'm glad that you were always by my side.
But somehow, I'll leave you FOR GOOD,
but when I returned to your side,
we will spend a great time together again.

No comments: