Thursday, June 25, 2009

Christina the birthday girl!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINA!
We used to call her Ah Tang, because Tang is her family name. lol...

She's a very nice, quite talkative, hardworking lady. I think she's the richest among my friends. I said this because, first, she's STILL(after all this years) SINGLE (available), and she spent her money all by herself. Secondly, she works VERY HARD. I really admire her that she could do a double shift in a day. For me, please! I can't! I JUST CAN'T, MY BODY CAN'T HANDLE IT! I've tried once, and I nearly put my patient into a fall! What a risk huh! My only long shift is ND (Night Duty) for 8 hours. Ops...I'm talking more and more about myself, this post was suppose to be about Christina.

Poor Chris. She was planning to have a birthday dinner with her friends, but all of them from Flinders Uni have to sit for exam. hahaha... So I think they gonna postponed it to someday. However, I'm going to her place tonight to bring her a birthday cake which was baked by Erma (our work colleague). I want it too!

Anywhere, I would like to wish her a very JOYFUL & HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May God bless her.

No comments: