Friday, February 5, 2010

anything left ?

I'm happy !
& i dunno why .
Although i know i have to work 6.5 hours tomorrow & 3 hours on sunday .
It's weekend , remember ?


I have 4 days left in Adelaide ,
and surprisingly i have not pack my stuff .
i just got today off ,
& i have been working on mon , tues , wed , thurs ,
then sat and sun .
It's crazy !
& it's sad to hear that the gentleman in Rm 12 had deceased yesterday morning .
RIP .


i think most of my friends back home has already prepare for this coming Chinese celebration .
they are busy baking cakes , working , shopping for groceries etc .
I'm gonna decorate my house when i get back .
I bet the house must be 'empty' because the lady who used to put up decoration is in overseas . =)


What i'm doing today ?
washing , packing and going to some shops later .
See you people ! :)


No comments: