Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Just a little note for today #3

Dear diary:

My everyday life is full of excitement ,
excitement about work ,
too many unpredictable incident would happen just in front of my eyes .
Not to mention a couple days ago ,
one of my beloved resident whom had just passed away .
Her fragile body & skin makes her feel like giving up her lives .


Just an hour before she goes ,
one of us wishepered to her
'J , do you believe in God? Do you want to spend the rest of your life with Him in Heaven ? If you want to go, go in peace .'
She just won't eat or drink ,
all she did before she 'goes' was lying in bed whole day ,
she din't even have to shower .
That's just show that she willingly give up her life .

"I'm walking on sunshine , woh... ...
I'm walking on sunshine , woh... ... "
i just can't stop playing this song in my head ,
it's from GLEE season 1 .
and im loving it so much that i kept repeating that song all night long .

No comments: