Friday, November 28, 2008

W-A-I-K-E-R-I-E-

Continue blogging again...
Well, we, Angela, Dane and me are currently staying in a small unit in a corner of Waikerie.
It's a small small country town.
The house/unit consists of 3 bedrooms, living rm, toilet & bathroom, and a small kitchen.
Let the pictures below do the talking.
This are some pictures of our small unit in Waikerie.Entrance to the house

Angela cooking =D

Living room

MY BED =)

Dane's room

Living in this small unit is nice because it's FREE for us.
We don't have to worry about the rent, water and electrical bill.
And we can use the washing machine FREELY.
But one thing I/we have to worry is... COOKING!
Hmm.... I don't really know how to cook, but my friend, Angela teaches me how to cook. xD
And if we run out of food, then have to walk all the way to Woolworths to buy food!!! =(
NO MONEY$$$
I hope we can go home faster.

No comments: