Friday, November 28, 2008

WAIKERIE

I'm back in Adelaide for a few days break.
Spent most of my time with *him* =D
Going to the city later to buy some groceries.
Anywhere...
Will be heading to Waikerie to continue my 3 weeks placements again on Sunday. =(

This are some pictures of Waikerie...Orange factory

Center of the city

Housing area

Night view

Waikerie is a very small small town with 7000 populations?
I'm not a country girl, so I don't like much.
I always hope I can go home after placement, but it will take approximately 3 hours to reach Adelaide. =(
What do I do most of my time?
EAT, SLEEP, WATCH TV, CLEANING around the house, LAUNDRY...
That's all.
No shopping center here! Can't do much.
There is a well known river here - Murray River. <--- I want to come here.
But we have to walk (Under the sun). Too lazy to walk around without a car.
Will blog again tonight!

No comments: