Saturday, December 20, 2008

GRADUATION PARTY

I had a great graduation party today.
There were all my classmates - The D3 (Diploma 3) group + teachers - Junie, Sandra, Alberto, Amy & Sophie, Uncle David & Aunty Margaret, Sue & her husband, Yolanda & her boyfriend, Janothan's family and grandma.

We had so much fun. We have sing-star, and dance-dance. After me and Ida sang the "Hit me baby one more time" by Britney Spears as the opening song, then there were Sandra and Alberto singing the 80's songs. We had fun with the dance-dance too.


Besides celebrating our graduation, it was also a farewell for dear Junie and Sandra!

JUNIE! I MISS YOU...
Good luck in everything you do!

5.30pm, the 16 of us had dinner with Junie and Alberto. We had fish, prawn and corn soup. I've forgot the taste of prawn, it has been so long since I ate prawn.
I'm gonna miss everyone in my class and all teachers who has put in so much afford in educating us to be a good nurse. There were times when we smile, cry and laugh together, but those days has now turn into joy and I could now see the faces of future nurse.
*More pictures coming soon...

No comments: