Friday, December 19, 2008

I'M BACK!!!

HALO EVERYONE.
FINALLY I'M BACK FROM MY 6 WEEKS CLINICAL PLACEMENT.
Current mood: Top of the world.
Cheer for: End of Diploma of Nursing for 18 months.

Actually there is nothing to cheer for. All I have to do now is to enroll at University of South Australia. Hopefully I get a sit for the July intake. An amount of AUD$8274 needs to be prepared for the first half payment. Damn expensive! Next is to extend my visa. My current visa will be expired in 15 March 2009.

What's next plan?
Working? Learn English? Go back for holiday?

Anywhere, I miss all the nurses in Waikerie. They are lovely, kind and passionate. Thanks ladies for helping us in achieving our goals -- provide quality nursing care. Thanks to Angela, Jenny, Cherlyn, Caroline, Julie, Zoe,Kathy, Karen, Wendy (CNC), Judy (CN Acute), etc. You guys will always be on my mine.

No comments: