Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's the use of having holiday?

H-E-L-L-O- people I am back again in blogger.com
I just realized, my blog is getting more and more boring
and all my post are getting shorter.
That's because I really, have no idea of what to blog,
& my life is just that boring! ! !
Stay at home almost everyday.
If not working, then eat, sleep, online.
I WANT TO GET OUT SOMEWHERE! ! !

My holiday-to-do list:
1. watch New Moon
2. watch 2012
3. work (for money sake)
4. SHOPPING
5. outing
6. cook good food
7. Malaysia trip(next year)

OKay!
I have just finished my final (2nd year) exam last week!
This is great because it's holiday as people get holiday so a poor worker like me can have heaps of shift!!! (I hope so...)

People keep telling me
'Oh! You know you should work hard, to pay this, pay that, pay those, bla bla bla...'
Yea right after paying, I have only a few hundreds left.
Am I too greedy in terms of money?
My mum used to say that I am very 'money face' person.
It's TRUE! ! !

Christmas is just around the corner.
Again, I MISS HOME!
Looks like everyone around me has gone home to spend time with their family.
When is my turn ?_?

1 comment:

Derek and Ivy's Story said...

don't worry you're not alone, me too..