Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bye Rostrevor, Hello Campbeltown

FINALLY this is the time for me to sit, lay back and blog.
I have been living in my new-moved-in house for 2 weeks WITHOUT INTERNET !
So yea, past 2 weeks was a 'bye-bye Rostrevor, hello Campbeltown'.
I have heaps and heaps to blog during the 'internet break'.
Everything went will here. I really L.O.V.E. this house.
Rent was cheapER and I have no worry about meal, AT ALL.

Let the photos tell the stories:

-Moving from Rostrevor to Campbeltown-
Ben (my new housemate) and his mate were helping us moving the bed, mattress, table and chair by a trailer. They rented the trailer for 50 bucks per day.
Note: It was a great hot day and it were tiring for them to lift and carry under the sun.

-Dining area-
After a day transferring and unpacking thigs, the house looked clean and tidy after an effort of cleaning and vacuuming.

-My housemate-
Jee, Ron & Esther. They were exhausted after a busy day.

Our landlord, Ferry and his wife, Yenny were preparing dinner for us.
We had BBQ with Peter, John, Jennifer and Jacinta.

Overall, I would rate this house 8/10.
2 more marks to make it 10.
WHY?
Because of the air-conditioner.
We are craving for it as the weather is so freaking and bloody hot!!!
Could harder sleep at night, it really gave me a night mare.

No comments: