Thursday, October 29, 2009

move move & mov3

I suffered lots from packing and moving house.
This will be my FOURTH time moving into another house!!! since I came to Adelaide.
I'm giving a red warning here that I swear I won't move again!
This time I move for good, so... doesn't matter.

On Tuesday and Wed, I was busy packing up all my clothes first, because out of all my 'properties', the most I have is my clothes. All those small little ting-ting-tong-tong can be pack later.

So can you imagine I need 5 BAGS to pack all my clothing?
Again red warning to warn me of not shopping for clothing anymore.
But I can never promise that. ='(

Second day, I packed most of the stuff including all the books, cosmetics, lotions and yea, most of the ting-ting and tong-tong.

Tomorrow 30 Oct will be the day I move to another place.
I can't wait!

2 comments:

Derek and Ivy's Story said...

where did you move to oh?

eRicA cHonG said...

I moved with Esther and Ronald in Campbeltown liao. hehe...