Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Dream House part I

I always wanting to have my own dream home after I get married. I'm really hoping for a simple little house with my love ones. So for today's posting, I've decided to blog about 'My Dream Home'.

Let's start of with the bedroom. We need sleep every single day after a heavy work in the office. I want our bedroom to be warm and inviting as well as a place to keep us from the stress. Bedroom is where I will spend the rest of the day with my love one, sharing each others thoughts. My dream bedroom will be something like the photo below:

I want all sheets to be bright color, with a side table beside, a vase and a small lamp. Simple and tidy is all I want so I could save the cleaning fees. ;p

Attach with the bedroom, I want to own a built in wardrobe. The only reason why is because I could save on buying a wardrobe from IKEA or wherever.


Full height mirror doors are the perfect solution. This kind of 'mirror wardrobe' save me from buying another full length mirror.

Next, the bath-room. Bathroom is where I will spend most of my time doing facial, put on make up, 'lotioning', and dressing. I spent mostly half an hour in my bathroom, usually 10-15 mins showering. I shower every morning right after I wake up every single day and towards the end of the day, I will have a warm and hot bath for 5 min. I feel clean and healthy after each shower. I always dreaming to have my own personal bath tub in my own bathroom.
My bathroom which I have now is really small, I hope to have a larger one with bath tub after I move out, soon.
The sink must be wide enough so I could place all my skin care and lotion.

I could have a small and simple house, but I want my bathroom to be luxury with built in storage or wardrobe.
This bathroom example is PERFECT! This is exactly what I want for my dream bathroom. As you can see it has a built in storage. I LIKE it!!!

Finally, the shower and tub is really simple which I like it also. PERFECT!!! Aroma and essential oil are a great tools for a perfect spa.

After sorting out how does my dream bed/ bathroom look like, now let's move on to the living room. The living room is one of the most spaces in my house. It is inviting, the place where everyone comes around, friends and family. It is also the most visible space in house, therefore I must decorate it as comfortable as possible. Living area must be kept clean and tidy to be viewed by guests visiting for the first time.
I want my living room to be very Asian/ Chinese style.

I wanna add in some bamboo decorations to give the living room more attraction.

The kitchen. I will cook simple dishes for my love ones, and if I have kids in the future. =)


True enough, I would like to have a small and simple kitchen like above. After I have kids and own a bigger family, I might renovate my small kitchen into...


This is a Asian style kitchen.
Because I don't really cook much, so a small and simple kitchen will do for only 2 person.

For additional stuff, I will add in an indoor pool. I will put on any classical or relaxation music while relaxing myself in the pool.


-End of my dream house-
To be continue soon when I find the perfect garden and gym room.

No comments: