Thursday, October 8, 2009

Penalty!

Evening day out with Christina aka ah Tang.
We were suppose to date each other long time ago, but cant make it due to my holiday visit to Kingston. So finally waited until today.


I decided to go to Harbour Town instead of Tea Tree Plaza (TTP) cause we went there few weeks ago and it was tiring walking around the plaza =.= Not because it's boring but the plaza is too (quite) huge, so usually we shop 50% of the shops.


Hungry after the window shopping, something came out of my mind that i suddenly wanted to eat yirus wrap. I introduced ah tang an Iranian shop called '...' (I forgot the name), but anywhere the lamb kebab was FANTASTIC. It has lamb, salad n wrap. For mine, i dint have the salad in it, just the lamb meat and it cost only A$8.80. I LOVE IT!!! im going there for my 3rd one next time.



Happily walking to my car then i saw something shinny sticking on my car wiper. In my mind was "Ops... not again! I dont want saman anymore." My guess was right, I HAD A FINE as much as A$82!!! T______T" Ah tang will contribute A$20, lucky i brought someone with me huh... haha......

Right, my first penalty happen when i parked outside my nursing home. Maybe someone called the city council ( they think that i might block the road way) or i was lucky when the police or whoever was responsible in that area happen to spot check at 1630. =.=lll


Am i gonna buy medicine for my hayfever? It's getting more and more itchy. Isshh... ...

No comments: