Friday, October 16, 2009

The 2010 FIFA World Cup!

Sorry for not posting these days.
There is nothing much coming up accept for Wednesday, J came back after 6 weeks being 'jail' in the countryside - Kingston.
Everything is back to normal now,
he has to resume work and study.

Im too excited for the coming of the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa.
The main football venue will be held in Johannesburg, it's capacity is 94,700.

The official mascot is named Zakumi and it is yellow and green color. ^^
I don't know what will I be doing during next year June/July world cup,
but I definitely will squeeze in my time to watch this once in a blue moon show.
I still remember in 2005 FIFA, I was one of the girl watching and beating who will be winning for each match. That time I was in Form 4, if not mistaken.
Now as I think about it, time passes fast.
One of my favorite football player from Japan, Hidetoshi Nakata, 32, will not be playing and contributing in the coming FIFA, I think, as he's 'aging' in the football carer.
I used to like voting for Japan because of my idol.

This evening I was enjoying reading Sharon's blog (Ivy's sister).
I read about her life as a married women at the age of 22?23?
She is currently staying in the U.S., i suppose.
Her wedding theme was all full with snow.
What a blessed women she is!

No comments: