Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bubble Car Wash!

I was planning to blog last night, but the internet was running slower and slower.

---
Our car had a shower yesterday evening.
We gave it an overall wash, clean, polish and wax.
It was an all-in-one car wash.
Before the car wash, we headed to K-mart for the items below:
Turtle Wax, glass cleaner, wash & Wax and scratch & swirl remover. and also some wiping clothes.

The first thing to do before a car wash is to rinse the car with water to remove excess dirt and grime. But we DID NOT do so!
We went to the next step instead:
1. Poured 30ml of the Wash & Wax into bucket and mix thoroughly with water.

2. He washed the car in sections with cloth.
3. and I rinse it after cleaning each section.
4. Dry.


After the cleaning and rinsing, then come the polish and wax.

Before this the car have lots of scratches caused by me.
At that time I really don't know how to wash and clean a car, so that's why...
So now the car need lots of waxing and polish to look presentable.
While he was busy polishing & waxing the bubble car, I was trying to do something: wiping & cleaning all the glasses. Hopefully there is no scratches left behind, if not I'll be in dead trouble.


After an hour of those clean and wax (I suppose), the bubble car is now as shinny as it suppose to be. Not to mention this, the car has lots of bird 'pang-sai', and that was really embarrassing.
Right now because of the excess hot weather, I parked the car in the garage.

No comments: