Friday, October 9, 2009

Kayooo...


Meet Kayo, my new key chain.
I bought it in Harbour town.
Her Japanese name is Kayo, means beautiful.
And she's pink in color.
Cute right?

I cant stop scratching myself last night.
My lower part of body was damn itchy
and i was like scratching n sleeping at the same time.
Same goes to J,
he has difficulty sleeping last night cause of the itchiness.
When can i not suffering from this?



There is this new kind of check out machine in Coles lately.
It's like self service,
no need lining up waiting for the counter lady,
if you cant wait.
All you have to do is just scan through the item n pay.
So yea... ah tang n I went to Coles to shop for some gloceries
cause i wanted to eat mee sua.
So we went to buy the stuff like chicken meat, mushroom, red wine n mee.


2 E & 2 T working for today's shift.
E are me n Edmund
T are Tina n Tee.
Cant wait till Sunday comes,
it's my day off ^^
Tired after work.
I need to hoop into bed soon.

No comments: