Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010!

Dear fellow friends who read my blog constantly,
this will be my last post for the year 2009.
Today is going to be a farewell for the year 2009
and welcoming a brand new year 2010! ! !

(¯`’•.¸(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♫♪*¸.•’´¯)¸.• ‘´¯) ♫(¯`’•.¸(¯`’•.¸*♫♪*¸.•’´¯)¸.•’ ´¯)♫ ♫♪(¯`’•.¸(¯`’•.¸**¸.•’´¯)¸.•’´ ¯)♫♪ –==-Happy New Year 2010!!-==– (_¸.•’´(_¸.•’´*♫♪♫♪*`’•.¸_)`’• .¸_) ♫(_¸.•’´(_¸.•’´*♫♪*`’•.¸_)`’•. ¸_)♫ ♫♪(_¸.•’´(_¸.•’´**`’•.¸_)`’•.¸ _)♫

This year is a very special year for me.
It is my first year in UNI SA.
I have been living in Adelaide for 3 years! hurray...
As time flies, my age grows as well.
I have meet lots of different people from Uni and also from my workplace.
Talking about my workplace - St.George's Park Nursing Home,
Thank God I have a steady job and I do not want to lose it.
I spent most of my time there.
I love my work place although sometimes people at work often... ...
All I can say is people are different in a different ways.
When I started working in the community,
I knew that earning money is NOT EASY! ! !
And to face with different people who have different skin color and different culture,
is really a very tough job.
Sometimes in some situation, it makes me just want to give up and walk away.


This year March, I spent 3 months in M'sia.
All I did was hanging out with school mates and
eat and sleep!
It was really a LOOONG holiday for me that time.
I wish that time could stop during that period of time.
But... I couldn't be staying like that forever.
I need to work and spend my own hard earn money. $_$


After I came back from M'sia to Aus in May 09,
I moved into a shared house with Elvina.
After a few months, I moved again into Campbeltown somewhere in Oct 09.


Now that 2009 is ending soon in a few hours,
I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!
I am going home again in Feb 2010.
I've missed 2 years of Chinese New Year ever since I came overseas.
Goodbye for now, 2009!

No comments: