Friday, December 25, 2009

Jesus' birth!

Finally Christmas is here!
I was waiting for this day to come - it's not because of the celebration, but it's toward the end of 2009 and I can go home soon!
This year x'mas is nothing to me without family and relatives, without any celebration, the feeling is no good!
The only good thing is I was paid A$41 per hour.
My hometown is MUCH MORE BETTER!


I used to love Christmas before I came to Aus.
Before Christmas come, my cousin and I will shop for pressie.
Then we will place all the gift under a x'mas tree,
then during x'mas eve we will exchange pressie among ourselves.
Now I have to buy my own pressie and no more surprise ! ! !


Okay this morning I did a morning shift from 0730 - 1300.
Get residents ready (those including feeding breakfast, showering, grooming etc) for Christmas lunch with family and relatives.
All visitors were served with turkey.
I love it!
TA DA... ... ...

Staffs of St. George's were served with turkey as well. This is mine! ^^


Residents were having their christmas lunch with family and their relatives.

Merry Christmas everybody ^^

No comments: