Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm back to blogger

Since my last post ages ago , i'll try to post something in my blog (starting today?)

Having holiday would be fun & exciting , i think !
i say so because i am having an upcoming mid-year uni holiday starting June till Dec .
During this period of time , imma going to work as much as i could to fulfill my plan for Msia trip somewhere during summer .
i wanna escape this summer period, if i could !

Life is just flat ,
nothing interesting !
The one & only interest me is that imma going to Melbourne next Wed for few days with Esther =)
Im quite looking forward to it , not because of the weather OF COS .
it's great to see the other part of AUS .
It would be a shame to tell others 'OH, i've been in aussie for 3 years, & i've only been to Perth SO FAR... ...'!!!

Im great , i've done all my assignments for this sem !
i think i should keep my blog up-tp-date .

No comments: