Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just a little note for today #1

Went for fire training @ my workplace at 1400 .
LiMa & I were just in time for it , we were just 2 min late !
lucky Mahroo took our attendance ,
if not we will be considered absent .
in the course of absent for this time ,
we will then receive a warning letter from her !
after 3 times of warning ,
according to her we WILL BE fired by her !!!

LiMa & i were suppose to meet each other for lunch before our fire training .
we agreed to meet up at the gate of St. George at 1230 .
but something came up ,
& i ended up picking her nearby her place .
I was lost on the way to her place - mile end road !
living here in SA for 3 years, im still frustrated where is mile end road !
but anywhere , we stop by at one of the burger shop for lunch !
actually that doesn't consider lunch for me ,
it's just a simple snack to me .

i should have a good sleep tonight ,
i think i would be working these few days until my Melb trip comes ^^
Nights...

No comments: