Monday, September 22, 2008

LOVE

I like the world LOVE, and I don't know why. I wish I could know someday.
I love everyone in my family including my parents, brother, grandma (阿婆) , etc...
My parents are the one who raise me up, and now, here I am, living in a nice place called, Adelaide.

In class, I love all my friends. We spend all our hard and fun time together. There are times where we really need each other support for example assignment, assessment etc.
I'll be finishing my Diploma in Nursing soon, so to all my fellow friends, good luck in everything you do in the future.
We might select to do different jobs next time. Some might choose to continue Bachelor of Nursing in Uni, some might choose to work as an Enrolled Nurse(EN), some might choose other occupational, some might choose to leave Aussie, etc.

Also,there is someone very special in my heart, he has stolen a piece of my heart. I meet him somewhere in Feb 08. We started having our relationship in 13/04/08. <-- I could remember,though. Since then, we have several memories which I will always keep deep inside my heart. (I hope he does so) Anywhere, "thanks for all the memories."
'If I were to give my heart, It would have to be to you.'

No comments: