Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pity lady...

I attended a resident yesterday, she was so depress because her son didn't turn up to visit her. Her son always come every night to visit his mum.

"How are you Mxxx? You don't look well to me." I asked.
"Oh...Gosh. That devil doesn't come today and I've been waiting and waiting and waiting..."
I could see the ties in her eyes.
"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that your son will come. You can ask what happen when he comes tomorrow for a visit. Is that allright?"
"All right dear. I just don't want to be here. Why do they put me here? I'm sick of staying here and... I want to go home." She cried.
"It's all right darling.We understand. Just don't worry about it,he'll come tomorrow. Have a good sleep and we'll see you tomorrow."

What a pity lady! 'Mr. P, you better turn up today or else your poor mum would be very upset'

No comments: