Friday, September 26, 2008

Cheer !!!

Oh...Too sad!!! Today 26/9/08, last day of my class. Dearest friends,I'm going to miss you guys.
Although I'm bit happy because I don't need to set my alarm clock every Wed to Fri morning, but somehow it's... ... I don't know how to explain that kind of feeling. 很舍不得啦...

Time really passes too quickly!!! 传眼間已經過了2年... 太可怕了!


Eh, but to me, it's not the end yet. I've still got a bundle of assignment to hand in like the 'Mental Health Care Assessment', 'Surgical Nursing Assessment', and the 'Appendicitis case study'.

Each of everyone of us will have to go for Clinical Placement and the duration for it is 6 weeks, MAN!!! <=.="'> Nearly all of us will be placed in country side for placement.
Pearl, Ida and Mary Ling, the lucky first. (You are lucky to be chosen 1st, I don't even know where is my placement going to be) They will be travel to Waikerie by bus on Sunday.


Jojo, you are strong and tough enough to be alone for yr placement. I really admire you. Jojo will be going to Loxstone, and I heard this place is damn far from city, it will take approximately 6 hours! Oh gosh!

Evelyn and Estelle, both of them will be going to a place called Kingston. hmm... I have no idea where is this place. Should ask them to snap some photos to have an idea. =)


For those who are not going out for placement yet, we have to revise taking blood pressure (BP), pulse, temperature, BSL, CO2 saturation, etc. Besides, do not forget to improve ENGLISH in order to score IELTS 7 <-- STUPID!!!

No comments: