Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tagged by Cynthia

A N S W E R - T R U T H F U L L Y

1. Do you like anyone?
Yes, my family and friends

2. Do they know it?:
Of cos
.
3. Simple or complicated?:
Simple!

IN - T H E - L A S T - M O N T H - H A V E - Y O U
4. Bought something:
Yes!
.
5. Gotten sick?:
Yes!
.
6. Been hugged?:
Yes!

.
7. Felt stupid?:
Yes!
.
8. Talked to an ex:
What ex? Ex-boyfriend?-No. Ex-classmate-Yes
.
9. Missed someone:
I miss him all the time.

.
10. Failed a test:
Yes
.
11. Danced:
No time for that.

12. Gotten your hair cut?:
My hair is short enough to be cut.
.
13. Lied:
Who doesn't tell lies?

U N I Q U E
14. Nervous habits?:
I always bit my finger nails.

15. Are you double jointed?:
No!

.
16. Can you roll your tongue?
Yes.
.
17. Can you raise one eyebrow?
NO!

18. Can you cross your eyes?:
Yes
.
19. Do you make your bed daily?:
Yes, I don't like messy bed.

20. Do you think you are unique?:
Yes, as I have my own character which are different from others.

H A V E - Y O U - E V E R'S
21. Said "I Love you":
Yes!
.
22. Given money to a homeless person:
Yes

23. Smoked?:
Nope! I HATE ppl who smoke. What's the big due?

24. Waited all night for a phone call?:
Yes!

25. Snuck out?:
Yes!

26. Sat and looked at the stars?:
Yes. me and my partner. =)
.

M A N N E R S
27. Do you swear/curse?:
Yes!

28. Do you ever spit?
Yes, I spit when I accidentally ate stg which I hate.

29. You cook your own food?
No, there are food available for me. =) I hate going into the kitchen and cook.

30. You do your own chores?:
Yes, but sometimes I don't have to cos there're cleaner who does it.

31. You like beef jerky?:
Yes. yummy... ...
.
32. You're happy with your life?:
Not really. I like my life to be simple, but right now I'm damn frustrated abt $$$, work, assignmentSSS, future.

33. You own a dog?:
SORRY, I HATE DOGS!

34. You spend your money wisely?:
Not really. Money is use for spending.

.
35. Do you like to swim?:
Yes! waiting for summer to go to beach. =)

36. When you get bored do you call a friend:
Yes!


D O - Y O U - P R E F E R'S
37. Flowers or angels?:
Angels!

38. Gray or black?:
Black.
.
39. Color or black and white photos?:
Color!

.
40. Lust or love?:
LOVE

41. Sunrise or sunset?:
Sunset. so I can sleep at night. =)

42. M&Ms or Skittles?:
M&Ms...
.
43. Staying up late or waking up early?:
Of cos staying up late. I like to sleep. =)

44. Being hot or cold?:
Hot
.
45. Winter or Fall?:
Fall. sick of winter.

.
46. Left or right?:
Right!
.
47. Having 10 acquaintances or 2 best friends?:
2 best friends.
.
48. Sunshine or rain?:
Sunshine.


M O R E-H A V E-Y O U-E V E R'S
49. Been Dumped?
No.

.
50. Stolen money from a friend?:
No. what for?

51. Been in a fist fight?:
Nope.
.
52. Snuck out of your house?:
Yes.

.
53. Had a crush on a teacher?:
Not crush but admire.

54. Seen someone die?:
Yes, in the place where I work - Nursing home.
.
55. Been on an airplane?
Yes.

.
56. Slept all day?:
Yes. after night shift.

57. Missed someone so much it hurt?:
Yes. especially long distance relationship.
.
58. Fallen asleep during school?:
Yes! Who never did?

59. Been lonely?
Yes and I hate it!!! But depends, when I'm lonely I can do things I like.
.
60. Cheated in a game?:
Err... hmm...

.
61. Been to the ER?:
Soon... working with the doc in ER. Just wait for my dream to come true.
.
62. Been in a car accident?:
No. I'm a good driver. =)
.
63. Had detention?:
Yes. =(
.
64. Missed your first love?:
Yes! while I'm in Form 2 and 3


65. Cried yourself to sleep?:
Yes.

66. Sung in the shower?:
Yes, when I'm in a good mood. =)

67. Kissed a complete stranger?:
Kiss where? Lips no la...
.
68. Laughed so hard you cried?:
Yes.
.
69. Cheated on a bf/gf?:
Yes,my ex
.
70. Regretted hurting someone?:
Yes.
.
71. Regretted loving someone?:
No!

I tag,
Derek Chong
the_blur



No comments: