Thursday, October 16, 2008

Assignment...My feelings


Can't imagine I'm still having some assignmentS to hand it in and my clinical placement is COMING SOON
in 23 days from NOW!

I've lost the question paper my lecture gave me. =.="
But will borrow it from my classmate.
Currently I'm thinking of what to bring for my 6 weeks placement in countryside.
Damn boring!!!
Felt like crying out to the earth.
Angela and Dane will be going with me.
So hopefully we can take care of each other during our 'sweet 6 weeks' placement. -.-"
No money! No friends! No shopping!
Poor thing... ...
Have to wake up early in the morning for AM shift from Mon-Fri.
I don't mind about PM shift. =)
Mobile phone + laptop are very important.
I'm preparing a bunch/bundle of tv series and movies.
But gotta write my journal and ANMC Code of conduct.

To be continue... ...

No comments: