Monday, September 7, 2009

My weekends!


This post is gonna be very short and brief.
I'm too lazy to post and think of what to post right now.
I kind of making myself very busy - traveled to Kingston SE.
Yeah... I did it.
I went alone. It took approximately 2.30 hours by bus.
It was worth after seeing him. =)

Kingston SE is a very small village/town surrounded by the sea, so it's really if compare to Adelaide. I regretted of not taking photos, nah... what a waste going there and not taking photos! I should indeed. I wouldn't wanna stay there for long, there's not much entertainment around there.


*PPN group work assessment gonna be completed by Wed. Shiok..so many things coming up. Scientific Basis tutorial 2moro, kinda... lazy to attend the class cause only me alone from SP5. T__T But i have the inspiration to attend 2moro cause of stg coming up SOON. =)

No comments: