Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Phone+car+Ipod+me

2nd day of first week holiday.
Done my assignment.
What next?
Seriously i think going back to class is MUCH MORE BETTER than doing nothing in my room
watching American Next Top Model cycle 13.
In this post i'm gonna write abt random things
to fill my free time.
So people pls bare with me!

Allright, Daniel gave me a call this morning saying that his old car, Honda Civic, burgundy is now on sale
and asking if i'm interested in buying.
He offered A$4500 (friends price) & he bought it for A$6000 somewhere in April?
He's a rich guy everyone know. @_+ jealous...i wan my mazda too
Now he has A NEW SECOND-HAND CAR - HONDA JAZZ, black.
OMG Dan you are too rich
this is your 3rd car since you came here.
Here is a picture of his car model but it's in different color
but it's just simply similar as his.

Hmm i think i'm falling for Toyota Prius
but i heard some negative feedback abt this car.
Why not?
This car features are attracting me:
`3 alternative driving modes: EV mode, Eco Mode and Power Mode
`Superior Hybrid Synergy Drive System
`Dynamic Radar Cruise Control

My com is running slow
n i need to reformat it again after J come back ^^
This time i'll go for a simple n basic window.
Ok saw the new release of Ipod Nano with camera.

Incredible.
Should i get one to replace my Ipod touch?

Look up in the net of the latest phone.
Wanted to get a contract with Optus/3
Nokia N97 for optus

HTC diamond for 3

Optus is expensive
The interventions for mobile phones nowadays are INCREDIBLE
With widely features
`touch screen
`transparent keypad
`phone+ipod
`up to 32GB internal memory
`up to 8mp camera
`built in GPS
From this
To this

For my Malay friends in M'sia,
wish you all a very
Selamat Hari Raya.
Enjoy!
1 more day to Kingston.
Wheee.........

No comments: