Saturday, January 23, 2010

I want to hoop onto the plane

This morning at 19 c ,
I was awake by J, drove him to Uni SA for his English test .

Summer and the heatwave will be coming soon .
Air condition should be fix ASAP !
But guess what ,
it will only be fix on summer next year .
T____T'


Anw , i won't be 'enjoying' the heat in Feb .
During that time i will be in my hometown with my family celebrating CNY .
WU-HUU . . .
air ticket , check !
I need to get myself some new clothes for this coming , 3 weeks from now
Chinese New Year !
What am i so excited about ?
I missed 2 years !

I think i need to do a shopping list :
1. Dress/ skirt / top / jeans
2. Shoes
3. Hair-do
4. Nail
5. Facial

Can't believe my friend was engaged before me .
I mean . . . x_x
Anw , I wish her all the best with her future husband ! ^_^
She's inviting me over to her place this Mon for pizza .
It's a follow up for all (old) classmates before school start, besides celebrating her engagement ? =)

Recently HOT topic - Australian Open 2010 in Melbourne Park !
When this two hotties met each other , who will be eliminated ?
Will it be world number 1, Roger Federer , Swiss player


-OR-
world number 2, Rafael Nadal , Spain player .


"Real royalty met tennis royalty Thursday night, as Prince William made a surprise visit to Melbourne to watch Roger Federer play a second round match at the Australian Open."

Stay tune on Channel 7 !

No comments: