Saturday, January 16, 2010

let me be me

Right !
What's on . . .
Spent money few minutes ago @ Target .
It's all because something caught my attention .

This is a VERY instant nail polish .
it's 3-in-1 complete manicure .
Wakao . . .
21st century brand new-instant-nail polish .
4 step : Select -> Peel -> Break -> File


I can transform ya .
Bro , if you see this ,
i offer you this .


I had a very cute resident ,
she just talks & talks as if it's the end of the world ,
& she has to deliver some important message to her family .
But she never get to the point of what she gonna say .
She can talks about anything & very randomly .

e.g.
- Can you get me a remote control from Dick Smith ?
- I will meet you in Woolies ( Woolworth ) tomorrow .
- Hey kid , you did not put the teddy bear under the x'mas tree in Victoria Square . Now where is it ? ( OMG , she actually remembered while we were just fooling with her , she took her words seriously )
- I had a champagne with my doctor when i was admitted to the hospital few years ago .
- I want my strepsils ! in my handbag !

And one day i asked her .
Me : Do you remember my name ?
Her : Erm. . . let me think . ( thinking . . . ) I do remember , wait a minute .
Me : . . .
Her : E-rica . Is that right ?
Me : That's right . You remember me .
Her: See ! I'm not that bad, aren't I ? I do remember things . I'm not that stupid .
Me : ( I never think that you are stupid )

No comments: