Wednesday, January 13, 2010

take my hot breath away

It's like everyone of my friend has updated their blog
and i need to get mine done as well.
This could hardly happen ( update blog ) because
nothing much happen to my life
besides working and sleeping.
But other than that, im looking forward so much
on going home next month !
Thinking about spending time with my family & close relatives & friends,
it give me inspiration to work even more harder !
So i need to make & save money ( i did, indeed =) ).


SA received the most humid and hot weather all year.
Over the city in SA,
the mercury went up to 42 c on Mon then 43 c on Tues ! ! !
Let me tell you the feeling : IT'S LIKE IN THE OVEN BBQing YOURSELF !
Room temperature : min 38 c
Outdoor : 42 c
There are NO AIR-CON in my house ,
only air cooler and fan could HARDLY SATISFIED me.
Worst come to worst , we desperately went to a friend's house just for the air-con.
Or stay inside in a local supermarket.
Yesterday was a F.U.L.L.S.T.O.P. for the heatwave.
Thank God it was raining cats and dogs in the morning and
i slept until noon time.

South Australia Weather

Today:
Fine. Partly cloudy. 16C - 24C

Thursday:
Fine. Mostly sunny. 14C - 27C

Friday:
Fine. Mostly sunny. 17C - 33C


My god, you won't believe this:
'31 dead in heatwave'


AT least 31 people have perished in South Australia's 40 degree-plus heatwave, while firefighters are battling huge blazes threatening homes, power installations and a coalmine in Victoria.

There were 22 sudden deaths reported to the ambulance service in yesterday's 43.1C heat – the third consecutive day above 40C, he said. Today police have reported a further nine deaths across metropolitan Adelaide and country SA.
Source :
The Daily Telegraph

No comments: