Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day Out with friends

Today was a tiring day for me. Went out with Doreen at 1445. She drove and park her car at China Town. She bought some Nugget and Kangaroo key chain for her family. She will be back to Sibu in a few weeks time. After that we went to Rundle Mall by tram. Went to PriceLine to buy skin care, Harvey Norman and Woolworth. I bought 'present' for my lovely brother. Hope he likes it! =) I got home at 1830.

After I dressed up, then went out for dinner with Phoebe. We wanted to eat steak. So she drove all the way to ChinaTown again. -.-" We could not find a restaurant which we could eat steak because it was all Chinese restaurant. So I said " 我们来错地方了拉。。。我们应该找ang-mo的地方吃牛排" So we ended eating in PanCake House. We ordered Mushroom Steak. YUMMI... ...

After dinner, we went to Elder's Park. It's actually like a garden. I though we could have a walk there, but when we were about to arrive, it was full of people. They were all lying on the grass and preparing for the 12am countdown. ==


Thousands of human...

Actually I still plan to go out with my friends for countdown. But after I came back at 2100, I felt so lazy and tired. So I showered and dress into my sleepwear. Quickly send a SMS to Phoebe to tell her that I felt so tired. SORRY GUYS...

No comments: