Monday, January 26, 2009

It all falls on 26.01.09

CHINESE NEW YEAR = AUSTRALIA DAY = JEE'S BIRTHDAY

Wow...So many celebration at the same day and same time. What a memorial day for me. This year Chinese New Year falls on 26 January 2009. I like Chinese New Year. It has so much fun for me. This year, I do not get to have reunion dinner with my family and relatives, BUT I spent my Chinese New Year celebration with my dearest fellow and friends. =)

What a bloody 36 degree today! Though it was hot and warm, we came up of an idea of spending our day at Glenelg Beach. There were heaps of Aussie celebrating Australia day at the beach. I guess this Aussie young fellows were considered more patriotic than Malaysian 'orang muda'. They were carrying Aus flag, singing Aussie national anthem, and even wearing pants/bikini printed with their national flag.


We had fun in the sea. Now we all had sun-burn. We had our dinner at The Oyster Shop. Although I had so much fun, but eventually it was very tiring.
Oyster
Oyster shutter (Combination of tomato juice, chili, vodka & oyster)

Wishing all a very Happy Chinese New Year!

No comments: