Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Can i reach the star ?


First of all , i wanna thank God for giving me the strength & power last night .
I started work in the morning , came home for an hour sleep , then resume afternoon shift again .
After that , went to gym for 2 hours & ran/walk for half an hour (4.45km) .
How is that AMAZED!!!
I wonder am i eating enough ?


Anywhere , I'm going to join the Westpac Stair Climb on the 08 Oct '10 .
It is the highest building in the state ,
30 floors & 135m !!!
This is a very great opportunity to challenge myself ,
& whoever finish the race/walk , can view adelaide city from the tallest building .
This is a fundraiser for children's cancer .

I don't know if i can finish the race with the limited stamina i have ,
for now , i just want to train myself .
This afternoon , going to the Westpac House & have a try , see if i can make it !
Wish me luck !!!

No comments: