Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So what happens to me lately ?
i apologize for not blogging lately because of laziness ? LOL...
Went to Ida & Jerome's 21st b'day party last night in Hosanna Heights .
There were lots of people celebrating their ever and only 21st .
We started the BBQ flame at 5pm , now i know it's not easy for a person to stand /sit (usually stand) to start the fire & to look after it so it won't get burn .
I met some new friends there , which i can't remember their name now =)


I received my last assignment somewhere on Sat ,
lucky me i got a Credit !
I was in a deep worry throughout the marking week ,
afraid that i might Fail or whatever which make me redo the assignment .
But when i was in church last few weeks ,
i began to pray to God

'God, You are the only one who can help me to pass my assignment , i must at least get a Pass 1'
And so , I did , even a better result .
How amazing is that !!!
However this is not over yet , one more Aboriginal culture assignment worth 1500 words is going to due on 11 oct , 5pm .
I HATE HATE HATE it !!!
Why can't i enjoy my 2 weeks sem break with joy ,
here comes the assignment disturbing my holiday mood .


J and I went to the ANZ nearby to open a new joint-bank-account .
When the accountant lady asked us 'So what's the reason you get this account together?'

J : erm.... to prove that we are together ?

By next week, we both each will receive a debit visa card .
It's good that with this account , he will take control of my money .
I will bank in my rental money every fortnight into that joint account .

No comments: