Sunday, September 5, 2010

(part 1)

Hi blog :
I know i should give you some love by writing something on your wall .
Now just before i head off to bed ,
im just going to write about things that happen to me these few days !


I think i am starting to build a very strong & close relationship with God , our heavenly Father .
I have to admit sometimes i'm kind of lazy to wake up early then go to church .
Ever since Jee came back in July , we started going to Paradise Church every Fri night & Sun service . Somehow there is a very strong attraction which attract me to go to church every Fri & Sun, without missing ! At first , i love the music (the way they present their song & praise God), some people may not like it . After that , weeks by weeks i started realised that God is in my heart , & i am willing to give my time , strength & soul to God ! There is a strong powerful connection between Us which i can't explain in words . & with that strong connection , i am happy with my life & that's why i ended up joining gym .Maybe there's a message from God, that i must keep fit & healthy because i'm still young ?!
So i joined Jetts in Newton , & it's only A$17.95 per fortnight , membership fee A$104 WITHOUT ANY CONTRACT !!!


To be continue ...

No comments: