Monday, September 6, 2010

A note for Florence

This is a 'Thank you' post to Florence Tan ,
who she had written a testimony about me in her blog .
Hey do you know that was the first time people talk good about me ?
Well , i admit i'm a funny person , but kind ??!!
Since Florence has written me a good testimony , then guess this is a pay-back to her .


Florence Tan ,


I knew this random girl few years ago in Adelaide .
She always wrote great things about what God did for her which made her a successful EN .
She work very hard to achieved her goal ,
it's good to know her !
Well Flo , no doubt that i was born in a Christian family ,
my family & relatives go to the Catholic church in Kuching .
They taught me to go to church regularly as a Christian .
Always love & serve God .
& now i want to shout to the whole world that i did it , in FAITH !





A note for Florence :
Thanks for what you have wrote about me . VERY MUCH APPRECIATED !
This is what God want His children to do
'Love your friends'

1 comment:

Florence said...

loving them, =) cuz god said we have to love everyone, even your enemy, =)
thanks.