Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August !

First of all, my biggest apologies for not updating my blog .
Everything went well ,
school holiday is over and now everyone is back to school .
Well at least for me , my Cultural Perspectives on Health held every Monday .
So basically i only head off to Uni every Mon morning .

With God blessing I passed all my 3 subjects last semester .
& there is no exam for my current subject ,
this does not mean that i will 100% pass this sub ,
i've got to pass 3 assignments ,
all those 3 assignments will touch deeply into Aboriginal / refugees / migrant culture and into their community .
How am i to know their culture & values .
i must take some time to read & find out more about their culture & belief .
Library !!! It's time to find out more from YOU, library !

Few more weeks to my 21st birthday !
Currently still planning on a party .
Hopefully most of my invited guests will turn up .

I will try my very best to write something in my blog .
For now , good night !
Have a morning shift tomorrow at 8 .

No comments: