Saturday, August 7, 2010

COOK

Honestly i have to admit that I DON'T LIKE COOKING !
im just not into & not very keen to cook seriously i have to say .
but hey... this is what i have to do in a few days time where my housemate is not cooking for A WEEK ( i hope she read my blog )
it's like end of the world to me !!!
I'm lucky enough to have my best buddy Christina to cook a few meals for me .
Even so , i have to prepare for my own lunch also . T__T
My lunch could be as easy as 123 .
Sandwich , cereals , porridge , snack food ( i know it's not good for health ) etc ...
I have quite a healthy breakfast though -- bread + bacon + egg .


I wonder how is my brother getting on with his life in KL .
could still remember the last time i called him, it took 45 minutes !

My internet at home is over the limit so i can't really get access into Facebook .
For now, good night !
A hardworking girl like me deserve a good night sleep .

No comments: