Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mama is cooking !


I had a sort of 'cooking class' from Christina this evening .
She taught me a few simple dishes .
The very first dish : LAKSA !

Can't describe how great & awesome was that dish ,
(sorry guys ,im not good in describing things )
but it cannot compare to the one i used to eat in Kuching .


I found that cooking wasn't that hard as i thought .
I just need some idea of what to cook , THAT'S IT !


Can't wait to celebrate my 21st with friends on Monday night !
Went to China Town Market this morning & I bought 2kgs of chicken wings for $4.90 , 2 packs of sausages $3.48 each , soft drinks $1.19 each .



Actually my plan was to invite 21 guests to my party .
Now only 14 on the list at the moment .
This shows that i only have this much of close friends in Adelaide after 3 years here ?
Im afraid not because some of them have work , late class etc ,
that is why i set the party to Monday instead of weekends .


My birthday cake this year would be special, i think !
You know sometimes when people come to your b'day party & they give excuses of not eating your cake ? They could just leave the piece of cake on the party table & walk away .
In my party, this is what i hate the most - NOT EATING MY B'DAY CAKE !
This year, i request Jane to make a very special b'day cake for me.
It features 21 cup cakes !
This is so that every guests must eat my birthday cake . haha..
I think should write everyone's name on it so i know who is not eating !

No comments: