Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm 21st

I had an awesome 21st birthday party with my close friends on Monday night !
It really was GREAT GREAT GREAT with you guys, i have to say .
Without them , my 21st b'day in my entire life won't be memorable .
Thanks a lot guys , for those awesome presents , wishes & your presence in my life .
& also thanks for those b'day wishes in my Facebook ,
i wish i could have the time to reply ALL your messages in my Facebook wall .
In short , THANKS A LOT !
I have nothing much to say , let the photos do the talking !


Jane on the run !
Baking my b'day cake .


Thanks Jane for your lovely cake ,
home made somemore .


Another specially ordered from me to Esther ,
thanks to Esther also who spent few hours in the kitchen .


Friends who brighten up the party & thanks for the laughter .

Doreen

Pearl

Ying Sze

From Ida , Ivy & Doreen

Maggie Lee

Received from Daniel , Brigid & Gordon

By Ying Sze & Mary L.

Early present from Christina & Pearl
(not cheap , LOVE IT!)


Group photo with smile


For my 21st party , i really hope i could invite everyone i know since young ,
including my beloved friends in Sibu & Kuching ,
even my close relatives .
I will invite as much people as i can , if only i can afford .


More photos can be found in my Facebook .
Night guys =))

No comments: