Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Just a little note for today #5

Work today was allright although some resident gave me a hard time .
I couldn't believe i'm doing more morning shift than before .
Important note : PAY INCREASE since end of July ! YAY!!!
This happen to every staff members across Australia . (i don't know about other sectors)


Bought myself a Razer keyboard last week as a reward of ... working too hard ?
That's funny huh ! =)


Am planning to buy myself another amazing present for my 21st !
Should make use of my tax return money after all the hard work .
Don't i deserve it ?


Learn something from the church on Sunday :
Do not love money as God will not fail you !
But sometime in life we really need money , now everyone in the world is talking about money , & every expenses is rising & we have no clue when is that going to end !
Hopefully the change of Aus new PM will make life easier .
Go Aussie, vote for the right person !


Oh I hate winter - spring cause i hate rain the most .
Clothes can't be wash every week now cause it takes time to dry .
What i do normally is to hang my clothes in my room, then i have my heater to dry them, sometimes it takes a few days though !
Arghhhh !!!

No comments: