Saturday, August 15, 2009

Another day has gone~


Gosh! I was suppose to get my Tuesday's presentation done by yesterday. + I promised myself I MUST finish it today. But look, the time now is five-past-seven (7.04pm), and all I did was busy looking at my Facebook, chating @ MSN, changing my desktop wallpaper and theme, + somemore checking on MAS, SIN, QANTAS, AIRASIA, TIGERAIRWAYS, JETSTAR (you name it), gosh...what a day! What's on my mind?
---
I must get started now, or else my team member will be mad at me.
Gosh after this presentation, I got 2 more assignments to be handed up by 24/8.
Help! Will you?
---
SDO up lvl d .... =)

1 comment:

-Vina- said...

it must be your CNY music that's messing ur mind up.
It should be quite easy. Get it done!!!
i havent started mine too..due this fri! hahaa