Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday morning!

Good afternoon people! =)

When I woke up this morning, I felt kind of pain somewhere around my stomach. I knew it was a sign of 'my monthly auntie is coming visiting me'. x_x and YEAH IT WAS! Damn I dint prepared for her visit!

Anywhere life is gonna continue ON-AND-ON.


Got my parents' email last night, and warn me to delete the post which I STUPIDLY AND IDIOTICALLY posted my debit mastercard at my blog. I SHOULDN'T at the first place.


I have a bad feeling. My PC is getting slow and lagging, think I should delete some softwares and some useless stuff into the bin. I HATE LAGGING.



Songs I'm listening right now:
1. How you love me now - Hey Monday
2. Jai Ho! - Pussy Cat Dolls
3. My girlfriend - Sean Kingston
4. Zero gravity - David Archuleta
5. Down - Jay Sean ft Lil Wayne
6. Sad because I'm stupid (Boys Before Flowers OST) - SS501

No comments: