Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Falls...

Today tutorial is all about presentations I would say.
Next week is gonna be me and group presenting MS. Poor me, I've only started typing the patient's case overview and the definition of MS. :<
Now that I've finish my class but I'm still stuck here in the computer tools downloading BBF (save the internet usage at home, muahaha...).
I WANT TO GO HOME! There are so many things to be done. Firstly my tutor has just approved my assessment for HOA to be due on the 24 Aug. It was originally to be hand in on 17 Aug. But I've request an extension for it for I've got presentation thingy for Scientific Basis 2 and another assignment due on 24 Aug. So all in 1, there are 3 assignments/homeworks to be done, so W-E-L-L D-O-N-E. (-.-")
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adelaide is really cold at night with bloody 6-8 degree while people in Malaysia was complaning of warm and hot weather and no rain drops. Maybe we should swap our position huh? =)

No comments: