Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tag myself.

Once more, I saw this taggy thinggy in someone's blog (not letting anyone know), and I decided to tag myself AGAIN == I felt goof, so I tag myself.muahaha... Bear with me, this takes LONG!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
- Bear with him first, but if he repeat it again, NO MERCY!

2) If you have a dream to come true, what would it be?
- Just have my birthday yesterday, HAHAHA. GET THE MAZDA 3. (I swear)

3) Are u sleepy now?
- Nope!

4) Are u confused with what lies ahead of you?
- Nope!

5) What's your ideal lover like?
- Rich? haha =)

6) Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
- Being loved by someone.

7) What is the one thing that pisses you off about the opposite sex?
- Waste money on other girls, flirting around, play-boy, drink n drunk.

8) How far will you go for the one you love the most?
- End of my life?

9) Is there anything that makes you unhappy these days?
- Yessssss...

10.What is your favorite fairytale of all time and why?
- I dont really like fairytale. They are all bullshit n cheating small kids!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
- I'm old enough to have one. =)

2 ) Describe urself in one word.
- Humor. xD

3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
- The second one.

4 ) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
- No. hahaha

5 ) Does it feel good to love?
- No really.

6 ) God is giving u just 5 more minutes to live, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
- You will be in my heart now n forever.

7 ) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??
- It's up to you.Believe or not it's yr choice.

8 ) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
- Yes!

9 ) What' your opinion about someone who's jealous?
- No idea!

10 ) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
- Playboy = cute brand
- Playgirl= imitate playboy

[[ * PART 2 * ]]
1 ) Best place to cry?
- Under my blanket.

2 ) Who do you love the most?
- Me n my loves one. My parents + didi for sure.

3 ) Tell us ur dream last night?
- I had an episode of dream last night. Can't even remember one. LOL

4) Ever hated someone so bad?
- That was in primary school, childish kind of hate. Naughty me. =)

5 ) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
- You were just playing with my feelings.


[[ * LAST PERSON... * ]]
:: had a beer with? - With a crowd of friends (birthday party mah)
:: went to the movies with? - *him
:: talked on the cell phone with? - Phoebe
:: u hugged? - *him
:: u yelled at? - can't recall


[[ * IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU...* ]]
>> Kissed sumone? - Yessss
>> Sing/sung/song? - Nope!
>> Danced crazy? - Nope!

// Think of the last time u were angry, why were u angry?
- He brought away 2 boxes of pizza to the sch, I wanted to eat in the morning + I was so hungry. but nvm...

// You will die in 3 mins. Last call?
- Mama + papa

// If you could do anything OR wish anything, wad would it be?
- Wish to have a Mazda 3 =p

// Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
- Nop.

// Are you old fashioned?
- Nop.

// What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
- I do not love them back.

// What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
- Eating? LOL


7 Facts About Me
1. Love fashion
2. Love to spend
3. Love money
4. Do not like to cook! (in fact I have to)
5. Get jealous easily
6. Have a nice voice, can sing well =p
7. Do not like to study

7 Things That Scares Me
1. EXAMS
2. ASSIGNMENTS
3. Poor!
4. Jobless.
5. Scolded.
6. Studies, scare to fail.
7. No one love me!

7 Songs Playing in My Head Lately
1. Jai ho! - PCD
2. Sad because I'm stupid - SS501
3. Down - Jay Sean
4. How you love me now - Hey Monday
5. Zero gravity - David Archuleta
6. Dangerous - Akon
7. For the record - Mariah Carey

7 Valuable Things in My Life
1. money
2. Love
3. Family
4. Friendship
5. Health
6. Fashion
7. Marriage

7 Words/Things I Always Use/Say
1. swt -.-"
2. Lip balm
3. Cell phone
4. Computer
5. Ipod
6. baka
7. LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now feel free to tag yrself. =)

No comments: