Friday, August 21, 2009

My birthday is finally over!

Kind of sad cause dint do much for my birthday.
I had to rush to Uni library just after a classmate of mine called me URGENTLY, asking 'how come you dint turn up? we are all waiting for you' (speaking in Mandarin). I was like, 'what the...'.
So got there at 1000am, park my car, paid $2- just until 1030am. Went to the library just to practice our presentation for 15 min. WTH wasting my money. == Nvm donation for the government to make more parking space.

Then went back home a while, settled down, on FB, bought birthday cake at Firle Plaza. =)

After class, my friends came over to my place to have a party with me. We have pizza, vodka, bak-kut-teh, steamboat etc. It's... fun though.

1 comment:

♥ j j said...

hey, wanna say paiseh and sorry le...u dun even hv time to wish you...i jz post hapy bufday to ERICA in my pm, cz i was busy those few days and off for exam n revision...haha XD so
happi belated birthday to u!!