Friday, August 14, 2009

My days' been filled with... ... ...

Well, 3 weeks of uni life has just gone. TIME PASS yeah! Assignments+presentations+little group discussion+reference homework etc. Catching the bus, running after them almost everyday in the morning. How I hope I could just drive myself to uni, but WTH the parking fees are EXPENSIVE dude. And we UNI SA student has no great advantage for parking our cars.
This week I've been spending on books and printer. =( Kind of broke now.
----------
Phew* I got my commonwealth bank debit mastercard recently. HAHAHAHAHA =) very happy right now. I can use this card to purchase/shop online. Great I don't need to use someone else's master or credit card anymore. I'M FREE OF BUYING ANYTHING NOW, but I need to have cash in my bank acct. Gosh...=/
----------

Thanks Ron for accompany me to those car dealers. I want/have to get rid of the Mazda 121 (1994) due to the high kms that the car has run so far. First and second dealers will only accept A$500. After that we went on and on, finally found one company which might want to buy my car for A$1300, but due to mechanical problem, which I'm not sure what's wrong, they wouldn't accept. =( What a sad news, my car only worth A$500. Some say A$500, 800, 1200 and even one men said he will get my car for A$1500, but after that he change his mind to only 800. What the... ... Anywhere I will go back tomorrow and try again.

----------
What's wrong with me nowadays, I'm in the mood of Chinese new year. Listening to new year songs. LOL ... I can't wait to go home and enjoy those moment - eating, gambling, visiting and collecting 'ang-pao'. muahahaha... =)

Is this my longest post so far in blogger? LOL.. Haven't been blogging for a while.
Right now: continue with my assessmentS and presentation stuff. !@#$%

1 comment:

Florence said...

hahah, you have blog also, good, =)