Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Life would go on~

Eii... Finally one week of Uni life has gone. I can't believe myself in a tall building with crowded people all around. There are bunch of things waiting for me, like printing lecture notes before going for lecture, I don't even know that we have to print all our lecture notes before going to lecture, there is no way the lecturer will feed us word-by-word. Gosh... this is what they call 'Uni Life'. NO MORE SPOON FEEDING! I have to start an independent life.
Okay, first day in practical class, I was the ONLY GIRL who wore like party costume: short pants+boots+colorful top+black socks. -.-" Everyone was staring at me during the moment I entered the laboratory. At that piss off moment, I felt like hiding under the table. Immediately I apologized to the tutor, I promised that I won't make this mistake anymore. NEVER EVER!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Am I gonna cut down my working hours? Cause my working time would crush with my study time, but if I dont work, who's gonna feed me? @_+ Frus... ...

No comments: